Easy Manual Mode Photography (A Surprisingly Simple Guide) will teach you how to take creative control of your camera instead of allowing a computer to guess what you want your image to look like. Many professional photographers, authors and teachers make this process more complicated and intimidating than it needs to be. This guide, on the other hand, discards unnecessary details, eliminates the need for complex calculations, and brushes aside outdated and ineffective analogies. All you need is a camera that offers manual mode and a few hours read the lessons and do the assignments.
Here are some promises from this book:
- There is no math more difficult than counting.
- You don’t have to memorize anything.
- You won’t have to buy any new gear (assuming you already have a camera with manual mode).
- You won’t get bogged down in jargon.
Easy Manual Mode Photography is perfect for:
- Amateur photographer’s ready to expand their creativity.
- New photographers who want to get started the right way.
- Anyone who sees their camera as a mystery.
When you purchase Easy Manual Mode Photography, you will download the e-book as a pdf document (A Kindle version is coming soon to Amazon). The cost of the book is small compared to the lost value of an expensive camera that isn’t being put to good use. It does however go a long way toward supporting this website, our family’s travels, and that cute little girl on the cover. Thank you!